Aims of Gattas Denfield Solicitors
When we began, roughly 28 years ago, we laid down five principles that continue to guide us in everything we do:
1. Work for the client. At GDS we place our clients at the heart of our culture. Our primary aim is to provide an unbeatable service giving you certainty and reassurance in stressful times.
2. Be meticulous and professional in everything we do. You will discover from the outset that every document we create is immaculately prepared and every contact we have with you is respectful, helpful and courteous.
3. Continually learn and update our expertise. The law is a beast that constantly changes and evolves, which keeps us perpetually motivated and inspired. Our team attends conferences and seminars throughout the year so that we keep up to date with the most recent developments in case law and how they relate to our clients in practice.
4. Adhere to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) guidelines. The SRA is our regulatory body. Our team is familiar with the Solicitor's Code of Conduct enabling GDS to work in a manner that is professionally correct.
5. Enjoy our work. At GDS we believe that if you enjoy what you do, you do it that much better.
Gattas Denfield Solicitors The White House 301A Kingsbury Road Kingsbury London NW9 9PE
T: 0208 204 7181
F: 0208 206 1016
Gattas Denfield Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority